Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's going on today? NFL

So I've been a bit busy but it seems that this season is filled with the bizarre.
1) Sean Peyton injured! The coach go tackled!!!
(will post link later)

2) Lions were undefeated, kinda depressing they ended up losing, was hoping for a showdown between them and the packers.

3) Patriots and Cowboys are stalling! 3 turnovers, no as I was writing this, 4 turnovers! 1 int and 1 fumble to each team.

4) Packers didn't score as much as I believed, but neither did the rams.

5) Steelers aren't doing so hot this year, and the Eagles have been struggling hardcore, patriots lost to the bills (after a huge win streak agains them, i believe it was somewhere 8 to 14 wins!)

But yeah I thought I'd post this to exhibit my surprise haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment